Penn ISC3 Publications
Penn ISC3 team members have published several papers in behavioral economics, implementation science, and health equity. Click on the images below to access these articles.
Related Publications by ISC3 Team Members
Click to see more publications from Penn ISC3 team members.
- Application of an antiracism lens in the field of implementation science (IS): Recommendations for reframing implementation research with a focus on justice and racial equity
- Revisiting concepts of evidence in implementation science
- Systematic review of clinician-directed nudges in healthcare contexts
- Effects of Message Framing on Cervical Cancer Screening Knowledge and Intentions Related to Primary HPV Testing
- Building Systems to Address Tobacco Use in Oncology: Early Benefits and Opportunities From the Cancer Center Cessation Initiative
- Exploring Why Financial Incentives Fail to Affect At-home Colorectal Cancer Screening: A Mixed Methods Study
- Adaptation and feasibility of a multimodal mindfulness-based intervention to promote sexual health in cancer survivorship
- Association of Behavioral Nudges With High-Value Evidence-Based Prescribing in Oncology